1.THE BIBLE: We believe in the divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture, that the Bible is infallible in its declaration, final in its authority, all sufficient in its provision and comprehensive in its sufficiency (2.Timothy 3:16, 2. Peter 1:21)
2. THE TRINITY: We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost and that these three are one God.
3. THE MINISTRY: We believe in, the ’MINISTRY’ consists of all persons who have been regenerated by the Holy Ghost and make new creatures in Christ Jesus.
4. THE SAVIOUR: We believe that all have sin and come short of the glory of God and that through the death of Christ all persons who believe can be saved from the penalty and power of sin.
5. THE HEALER: We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Healer of the body and that all who will walk in obedience to His will claim Divine Healing.
6. NEXT LIFE: We believe in the personal and the pre-millennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ to receive unto Himself the Church and afterwards to set up as King. We believe in the Resurrection of both saved (resurrection of life) and the unsaved (resurrection of damnation), John 5:28-29, Daniel 12:2, Romans 2:7. We believe in the eternal conscious Bliss of all believers in Christ and also the eternal conscious punishment of all Christians.
7. THE BAPTIZER: We believe in water baptism by immersion, and also believe in Holy Ghost baptism with the edification of speaking in tongues.
8.THE FRUIT: We believe that every believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Saviour, should produce the nine fold fruit of His Spirit, Love, Joy, Peace, Long-Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Temperance.
9.THE GIFT: We believe that the ’Ministry’ should claim and manifest the nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit, Wisdom, Knowledge, Faith, Healing, Miracles, Prophecy, Discernment, Tongues, and Interpretation.
10. THE MINISTRY: We believe that God has given some Apostles and some Prophets and some Evangelists and some Pastors and Teachers for the Perfecting of the saints the work of the ministry for the edifying of the Body of Christ.
11.THE ORDINANCES: We believe in the following ordinances breaking of bread and wine in memory of our Lord’s death, Baptism by immersion for believers, the laying on of hands and anointing of the sick with oil.