For the past six years the church has chalked up a number of successes. These include:
- An eighthundred seating capacity structure with plastic chairs currently being used as church auditorium.
- A set of mega blast instruments.
- The purchase of 2 plots of land for a 5000 seater capacity church complex off the Anyaa – Ablekuma highway, Accra.
- The purchase of 2 plots of land for a prayer camp at Peace Village near Nsakina, Accra.
- Having established a branch of the church at Amrahia on the Adenta-Dodowa road near Accra.
- Donation of clothes, food items, and cash to the Countryside Orphanage at Bawjiase in the Central Region of Ghana.
- A three-year sponsorship package for Pastor Nicholas Wiafe at the World Miracle Ministerial College, Dzorwulu – Accra, who graduated in August 2010.
- A sponsorship package for 2 students in Senior High Schools.
- Financial support to 12 women for women’s trading activities.